Associate Software Engineer
TWC Innovations is a leading Sri Lankan technology company with a diverse portfolio of products used by local and global corporations. Our talented and passionate team strives to keep all our clients on the frontiers of digital innovation.
Salaries at TWC Innovations are pegged to the US Dollar. And you will be able to work flexibly from the comfort of your home as this is a hybrid (remote + on-site) role.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, building and maintaining React/React Native applications on multiple platforms
- Building and maintaining databases and APIs
- Analyzing and enhancing the performance of the applications
- Writing automated tests for quality assurance
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs in the applications
- Building pixel-perfect user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Developing and deploying testable front-end architecture
- Monitoring application performance and maintaining proper documentation for future reference
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience in React/React Native (rare exceptions for highly skilled candidates)
- Strong knowledge in database design and management.
- Good understanding of React workflows, i.e. Redux
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, and web services
- Sound understanding of Functional/Object-Oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with native build tools (like Android Studio, Xcode, Gradle, etc)
- Strong knowledge of source control systems (Git)
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
- Good communication skills and the ability to work dynamically with a team.
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision to generate timely and excellent deliverables.
- The ability to efficiently work remotely and deal with the challenges associated with working remotely.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Exquisite attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Knowledge in CakePHP
- Experience with document request model, REST APIs, and offline storage mechanisms
- Knowledge of debugging dependency conflicts, and third-party libraries
- Familiarity with automated testing tools (like Detox, Jest, Mocha, etc)