TWC Innovations is a leading Sri Lankan technology company with a diverse portfolio of products used by local and global corporations. Our talented and passionate team strives to keep all our clients on the frontiers of digital innovation.
Salaries at TWC Innovations are pegged to the US Dollar. And you will be able to work flexibly from the comfort of your home as this is a hybrid (remote + on-site) role.
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software products and services to clients.
- Market and promote the employers' products by writing and designing sales literature.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends to support content development.
- Optimize all content for SEO, and identify gaps in content and recommend new topics.
- Produce captivating video content for video marketing platforms while demonstrating comfort and confidence in front of the camera.
- Identify and develop new businesses through networking and follow-up courtesy calls and emails.
- Support SaaS sales efforts by assisting in lead generation, prospecting, and customer relationship management.
- Contribute to business development initiatives by identifying new partnership opportunities, conducting market research, and analyzing competitor activities.
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience in React/React Native (rare exceptions for highly skilled candidates)
- Strong knowledge in database design and management.
- Good understanding of React workflows, i.e. Redux
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, and web services
- Sound understanding of Functional/Object-Oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with native build tools (like Android Studio, Xcode, Gradle, etc)
- Strong knowledge of source control systems (Git)
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
- Good communication skills and the ability to work dynamically with a team.
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision to generate timely and excellent deliverables.
- The ability to efficiently work remotely and deal with the challenges associated with working remotely.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Exquisite attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.